Friday, April 20, 2012

R is for Reading

I love reading. A good book can keep me interested for days, and if it's really interesting, I'll keep reading until I finish it, even if it's 3 in the morning.

I joined goodreads.com a couple of years ago. They have a challenge going on this year where you set a goal for yourself. You then have the entire year to read that many books, and you can change the goal as needed.

I decided that I'm going to try to read at least 50 books this year, or about a book a week. So far I've read 17, mostly books from various series, like the Dresden Files, Hunger Games, and Iron Druid. Hopefully I'll surge far ahead this summer, but you never know.

You can keep track of my challenge here.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your challenge!

    I'm also from Upper Michigan. I live in New York now, but someday I'd love to move back!

    ReplyDelete