Monday, April 16, 2012

N is for Nighttime

I'm afraid of the dark. I always have been. It certainly didn't help matters that my brother used to jump out of doorways in the dark when we were younger, and my overactive imagination does little to ease my mind.

I know that I would probably get slightly better sleep at night if I didn't have a small light on, but I can't help it. I think that I'm getting a little better. Maybe soon, I'll be able to sleep without the light on. It's just... force of habit a bit.

The nighttime is also one of my most favorite times of the day. I love to stare at the stars. Find the constellations. Grab the binoculars and look at whatever I can find. It's pretty fun to go out at different times of the night and see what has changed, which constellations and planets have set and which have risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment