Friday, May 11, 2012

CampWriMo 2012

On June 1st, the first Camp of the year begins. It's a spin-off of the National Novel Writing Month, created to give people a chance to participate in the NNWM experience during the summer. I actually participated last year, though that was a pain in and of itself.

This year, they split up the months to June and August, as opposed to both July and August. It'll be nice to have a month to "relax" between the Camps.

I started planning my June Camp today. I've got a few characters starting to shape up, thanks to my Pinterest boards, and I'm working on the plot (very, very slowly). I think it's going to be connected to the story that I'm writing right now, but I don't know if any old characters are going to be popping up very often.

I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do in August.

For more info, go to:
CampWriMo
NaNoWriMo

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My mission...which I chose to accept...was to continue to visit as many A to Z Challenge participants as I could even after the challenge is over because I didn't want to miss out on any great bloggers out there! Lovely blog...good luck with the rest of the year and I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    Donna L Martin
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete