Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bunionectomy Day 23: Camps, Aches, & Tests

It's been just over 3 weeks since I got my bunionectomy done, and I think I'm doing pretty good. I get to take my showers with my boot off, though I'm still sitting on the bath chair, and I'm hoping that I get to move out of the boot and into the walking shoe on Monday. The stitches are gone, but I'm peeling a bit around the cut. I do ache a bit.

The June Camp of NaNoWriMo starts in about 30 minutes, though I'm planning on be asleep by then. My novel this time is a romance. Not exactly my strongest genre, but I'm willing to give it a go. I'll probably try to put it up on my Figment account as I work on it.

I should really get to bed. I've got a physics test tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to do okay on it. Thankfully I don't think that there's going to be any error propagation questions. Hate that. Stupid lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment