Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

This year will be the year of change for me. I hope that I could get there with at least two major resolutions:

The first is "use my planner more". I tried this last year, but I completely failed at this. Procrastination is such a horrible habit to break. Hopefully, if I use my planner more, my grades would get better. At least homework won't pop up like the fucking ninja it was last semester.

The second is to lose at least 50 pounds, though I would love to lose 100+. Actually I need to lose a lot more than that (though I'm not really happy to say that), but 50 pounds sounds like a good start. Hopefully my planner and food tracking app will help me with that.

Minor goals of the year will be:

  • Complete the Hangman series (which I've been working on since November) and self-publish it 
  • Do NaNoWriMo (Nov) and Camp WriMo (July & Aug)
  • Not fail calculus or any other courses (but mainly calculus)
School starts in 4 days (Jan 5), but no one's prepared for it, I think. Hopefully I'll get my financial aid on Tuesday, though I get the feeling that it won't be until Wednesday. Shame on ASU for not being prepared. It's not like this came out of nowhere (it's been planned for a year at least), but oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment