Monday, February 13, 2012

Kidney Stones, Act 2

Last night was not particularly enjoyable for me, despite Once Upon a Time being on. I got another kidney stone. I sort of recognized the constant urge to pee and the pain growing in my side a bit faster this time, so I took some of the painkillers the hospital prescribed me last time and started chugging the water. Thankfully this time I either did not get any nausea or the anti-nausea pills caught it before it got to that level.

I don't know if I've passed the stone or not, since it must have either been really small or it's still making its way through my system. It still hurts a bit in my side...

I get the feeling I might be a frequent-kidney-stone-sufferer... This is the second one in less than two months! The US Department of Health and Human Services says that once a person gets more than one kidney stone, more are likely to develop. I don't want to have anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment